Monday, July 11, 2011

Monday July 11, 2011

Just another manic monday. Well this is my first post. Went to Hudson, WI to a few quilt shops there and spent more money on fabric then I should of, but don't we all do that? Also was very inspired especially by one shop that was part antique store and part fabric store and all her fabrics were singing to me and making my creative juices flow with all the combinations of new-fabrics vs old -antiques. I felt like I could of spent days there. I will definately have to return there sooner then later, but with my mother in tow of course!! She would love it too. Well anyway, my red and white quilt blocks are done, I just need to put the blocks together to finish the top, but my layer cake of fresh cotton from Moda is screaming at me to come cut it into the creation I wish to make. I am someone who likes to finish what I start before starting something new, but will have to see what happens later tonight as I dabble in the fabrics. Too many ideas and not enough time to do them. I hope I live to be a very nimble, old lady!!

No comments:

Post a Comment