Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Progress......

Are you anything like me? I have a tub full of quilt tops that just need to be quilted and bound. I love binding quilts, I'll quilt the smaller ones myself and let a long arm quilter do the bigger ones for me. I just want to keep growing in my abilities and confidence.

Meanwhile, I got 3 quilts finished in the Month of October. My goal is to get at least one done a month and to not add to my fabric stash of my own doing. I have a secret pal in my local quilt guild that has been blessing me with some of my favorite designers and I am so excited to sew!










 

I also have just the cast off of my first pair of socks to do and they will be completely done and ready to wear! I am so excited!





I got to see a very dear friend of mine! This is Maryann,from Minnesota. 
She is 82 years old, a quilter and a woman that I admire for all she has endured in this lifetime. She is always a joyful person who let's her light shine. I will hopefully see her again this spring! Hugs to you girlfriend! 




Well, I'm ready for shopping now, wanna join me?



No comments:

Post a Comment