Monday, July 15, 2019

My Sister came for a visit and a lovely sweetie turns 4

My oh My!!! Thursday my sister called and said she and Zechariah were coming to visit for a long weekend here in Wisconsin. She lives with her family in California so seeing my only sister is a rare event. We went to the Stone Barn in Nelson, WI for wonderful fire baked pizza. My favorite is their Thai pizza. It's got a spicy peanut sauce with fresh cilantro, chicken, orange peppers and onions along of course with the yummy cheese. It was so nice as Matthias, Celia and her family, Pascale and Z and I all went together. Afterwards we had a bonfire. God blessed us with a cooler night and we all enjoyed relaxing by the fire making S'mores over the fire along with cousin Matthias showing Z around a dairy farm and the babies along with a new born baby and watching cows get milked. It was a perfect night with almost a full moon and lots of fireflies to catch and release. True joy on a summer's night.



My youngest son, Eliah hanging with cousin Zechariah around the bonfire. 


Esther made a new friend with her cousin Zechariah. And speaking of Esther, she turned 4 years old this weekend too! She is my honey baby and I LOVE spending time with her and having her spend the night and experiences with Mimi. I'm obviously Mimi. I am blessed to spend about a night a week where she spends the night at Mimi's house and we try to give her experiences that help her grow as a person. We really have so much fun together and someday I can't wait to teach her to sew, but for now I love watching her grow and learn and enjoy where she is in life. Especially when they grow up too fast! Got to savor each moment and encounter with these little people. 

Here we are going on an adventure together! 
Love those sunglasses she has on! Meow! 

     Esther and Sampson together! They love each other and he just jumped in to the chair with her. He is growing so fast and such a funny little ham bone!


 
Esther and I spending some time at the park. I love how she's looking away,  a non-posed picture.

      Here's our Sassy girl. She dressed up and then gave us her "Pose".

\
Esther with Uncle Matthias at the 2019 Pepin County Dairy Breakfast checking out the milking parlor. Our parlor looks a lot like this one. I love how she looks at him. She loves him and he has a very gentle way with her. He'll make a great daddy someday!

More adventures to come. I'm doing a sew-along and a knit-along I'll post on in a few days. Enjoy the true heat of the summer season. Around here it is long over due. It was a cold, wet spring.  

No comments:

Post a Comment