Sunday, August 17, 2014

25 Years together and holding!

Tuesday I had my 25th Anniversary to my Dairy farmer husband. I can't believe I have been married that long and that I have fully grown children already!! I don't feel old enough for it to have been so long already, but I know I look it!! Hhahaa. So, just for fun, here is a picture of My husband Mike and I  on our wedding day. This is our favorite picture:


This was taken after a brief shower as the photographer came to collect his money I said to him, "I thought we were going to do some outside pictures so we stepped off of the parking lot by some trees and shot these pictures, which I am truly thankful for as they are our favorites!!


Now, don't laugh, this next picture is one I took of my husband and I last week for an Instagram post on a whim and I could of looked better, but with hair pulled back at the drop of a hat, here we are now!!


So here we are now!! He is mostly grey!! Can't believe it! I am still a brunette with blonde highlights because I like them!! Also, no make up either, so I have the "natural" look! It's just....us!!

We got together with some dear friends of ours, one being my husband's best man at our wedding and his lovely wife who was my personal attendant. Also another precious couple and we went to an Irish Pub and had Irish food that was really good!! Seasoned well and tasty. There is nothing better then being surrounded by those you love!! Then we were surprised by a beautiful Anniversary cake made by Batters and Bowls in Mondovi,Wisconsin. It's how amazing a cake made completely from scratch can be so yummie!! She did a great job and we enjoyed every bite!!

 It will be fun to see what the next 25 years will bring!! Have a good week!!

2 comments:

  1. You're two are just as cute now as on your wedding day! Maybe you have another 100 years of joy together!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Staci!! Haha, we'll shoot for another 50 years, then we will be close to being centurians!! Hugs!!

      Delete