Sunday, November 2, 2014

Sweet Penny Designs Mini Quilt Swap Show and Tell!!

I joined an online mini quilt swap on facebook called Sweet Penny Designs Mini quilt swap and I received the most amazing Mini this week!! I had a partner in Canada and she got her mini the same day I got mine, the only problem I had was forgetting to photograph the mini I sent Marika!! How blonde is that? And I'm not even a natural blonde, I get highlights!! Hehehe. I was blonde as a very young child though, some day I'll have to post a flash back pic of me as a little one.

Anyway, I received the most amazing mini from Cathy in Australia!! I couldn't believe it!! She said the pattern was from an Australian Block of the Month. I just sewed on the sleeve so I can hang it up. She appliqued it all by hand and I LOVE what she made. I can't thank you enough Cathy, I am so honored to receive this beauty!!


She said the border is a Tribal Aboriginal fabric and the back has Australian animals native to Australia on it. She also sent a mini Merino Wool Bale they make in her home town, some fun FQs of Australian fabric including a fq of the Australian animals fabric and some beautiful Koala Bear Earrings and key-chain/zipper pull . I am one spoiled woman.




Thanks again Cathy!!  Hugs! 


No comments:

Post a Comment