Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Yowza!! I got it done!!



I had earlier referred to joining "A Lovely Year of Finishes" group. Earlier I had posted these blocks with the intention of getting the top pieced as my goal for January. Well, here it is January 30th and I just got done sewing the borders onto this top!! I wanted the kitty blocks to pop out from the background in an almost collage effect and I have to say, I am very Happy with how it turned out!! The border fabric is from a line by Debbie Mum and it has yarn balls all over it like kitties would play with. The blocks are set in a Kona Brown fabric.I am very satisfied with this, here is the completed top.


Piece Beee with the Kitties Top


                                                 
   
Here is the right half of it.

Here is the left half of it.

Each block has a special meaning to me. Again, created by the Piece Bee With You Bee members.
Thanks again ladies! I love how it tuned out!

1 comment:

  1. I love your quilt! The cats and mice are so cute! You must be a cat lover like me!
    Good job!

    ReplyDelete